Triple Glazed UPVC Doors
Doors in Britain take a lot of punishment from the weather because of our climate; doors in the UK have to withstand cold, wind, rain and snow. Considering this there is absolutely no point in replacing your old doors with poor quality ones as they just won’t last long enough and won’t make enough of a difference to the energy efficiency and security of your home. Warmshield have a large UPVC doors range available in many colours. UPVC doors built to last in the UK for over 30 years, our doors are manufactured with British weather in mind.
The installation has a big effect on how energy efficient your door is, Warmshield do not just simply take your old door out and replace it with a new one. We completely take out the old frame, clean, insulate and then install a new frame. Your new door is then installed into this new frame. The new frame and door are made according to your home, this is the reason Warmshield achieve the perfect fit every time.
Warmshield UK Triple Glazed Doors are available in a range of designs, styles and colours however not all designs are available in triple glazing.
Triple glazed UPVC doors are great for improving sound proofing and energy efficiency.
Below is some of our UPVC door specification.
- Kitemark accredited extruded profile produced in accordance with BS EN12608:2003 including a SEVERE rating for Classification of climatic zones.
- Multi point locking
- Steel reinforced
- The system is approved BS7950:1997 (2007) security standards.
- The profile used is accredited and extruded to the CEN A classification.
- Triple chambered profiles ensure good thermal insulation.
- Document L compliant.
- Wide selection of designs to choose from.